Welcome to REACH Ethiopia
REACH Ethiopia started its project by base in Hawassa the capital of Sidama Regional State. which is aiming to contribute to improved access to health care through implementation of innovative projects.
TB Patient Screening and Identification campaign at Adis Abeba Kality Prison In March 2022 World TB Day.
USAID Urban TB LON Project Quarter News Letter. May, 2022
Inside this issue:
- TB in Prisons: Mass screening Campaign
- The project commits to build the capacity of health facilities
- Community TB Preventive Treatment (TPT) orientation workshop
- TB Program management & Capacity building
- The 16th Annual TRAC and World TB day commemoration
- Basic comprehensive TB/TBHIV& DR-TB training for private health care workers
- CSO engagement in TB prevention and care……. READ More
USAID Urban TB LON Project Quarter News letter February, 2022.
Inside this Issue
- REACH Ethiopia Ready for Extension
- REACH Ethiopia conducted USAID Urban TB LON Project Launching Workshop
- Mass TB Campaign Tests Over 74 in Vulnerable Populations at Addis Ababa
- Success Story
Projects Implemented by REACH Ethiopia
The REACH Ethiopia work is organized into implementing projects through support from different partners.
REACH Ethiopia Kchon Prize Award
HEWs during eHealth Project
“My Phone is My Boss”