Welcome to REACH Ethiopia
REACH Ethiopia started its project by base in Hawassa the capital of Sidama Regional State. which is aiming to contribute to improved access to health care through implementation of innovative projects.
TB Patient Screening and Identification campaign at Adis Abeba Kality Prison In March 2022 World TB Day.
Fighting back through volunteering
Mukemil Nursebo Umar is 32 and he is a father of one baby. He is currently working as a volunteer under Organic Health Care Services Ethiopian Residents Charity, a sub-grantee of USAID Urban TB LON Activity. He is originally from Silte Zone, Southern Ethiopia.After he completed his secondary school, he moved to Addis Ababa so that he can financially support his family through working as a daily laborer working for a year in marketplaces, in Addis Ababa, he was convinced by his friends that he would make more money with less effort if he went abroad, Saudi Arabia and he found his way out. READ MORE
USAID Urban TB LON Project Quarter News letter February, 2022.
Inside this Issue
- REACH Ethiopia Ready for Extension
- REACH Ethiopia conducted USAID Urban TB LON Project Launching Workshop
- Mass TB Campaign Tests Over 74 in Vulnerable Populations at Addis Ababa
- Success Story READ More
USAID Urban TB LON Project Quarter News Letter. August, 2022
Inside this issue:
- Tuberculosis Mass screening
- Awareness creation at public gathering areas
- Mass screening for Saudi returnee
- Comprehensive TB,TB/HIV & DR-TB training
- Expand TB service delivery in all relevant actors of the health system READ More
USAID Urban TB LON Project Quarter News Letter. May, 2022
Inside this issue:
Projects Implemented by REACH Ethiopia
The REACH Ethiopia work is organized into implementing projects through support from different partners.
REACH Ethiopia Kchon Prize Award
HEWs during eHealth Project
“My Phone is My Boss”